Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060025568

From: "Neil & Wendy Bloy" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Roll Call - HAITLIE PRINGLE HAYTER
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:32:48 +0200

Hi there

Haitlie (not Heatlie) Edwards Pringle who married Henry Stovin Hayter is my
great grandmother.

Robert Pringle (1820 Settler) was firstly married to Catherine Haitlie and
then to Beatrix Scott. One of Robert and Beatrix's daughters was Catherine
Heatlie Pringle who married John Brown Rennie.

My great grandmother descends from William Pringle (eldest son of Robert
Pringle and Beatrix Scott) and his wife Ann Scott. William and Ann's eldest
son was Robert Henry Pringle who married Isabella Pringle and Haitlie
Edwards Pringle was their 8th child and she married Henry Stovin Hayter. My
grandmother was their eldest child Eileen Lenore Lister Hayter and she
married John Frederick Taute Hoole. My grandmother and her siblings all had
Lister in their names at the insistance of her mother named after Stovin's
grandmother (Alice Hayter nee Lister).

Regards
Wendy Bloy (nee Hoole)