Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060028870

From: "Paxie Kelsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Fw: [ZA] All Hopetown families
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:29:50 +0200

Hi Henry
Did you ever come across a departmental store called Manchester
House...............or a shop owned by one and same "Mattress"
Smith............had a branch in Kingwilliamstown, Grahamstown and
Hopetown.......
Regards

Paxie Adrienne Kelsey (Mrs) (nee SMITH)
23 Defiant Avenue, Airfield, Benoni, 1501, Gauteng, South Africa
Cell +27 82 956 3354
Home + 27 11 849 9962 email:
Fax +27 11 849 6705
Work +27 11 267 2511 email:
Fax +27 11 388 0701
Researching SMITH, BEST, PAXTON, THECK, LINCK, HENWICK, HILL, KELSEY,
DEMPSTER, GREGORY, BROSNAN, BROUGH, GREENER. WILLSON, PULLEN, DEYZEL,
MEREDITH, ABERNETHY, MORGAN, LARSEN, HORN(E) SCHMIDT or SCHMITT, HENNING,
STERLEY, BRAUN