Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060062582

From: "Sonja Taylor-Uhlmann" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Richard Brookes - reply to Marielle
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:49:55 +1000

Feel free to pass along the info Marielle! The more the merrier!
I recently found my third cousin and I am absolutely ecstatic!! I thought I was 'it'.
I posted to the India list as my Richards wife was Indian born and I wanted to find any info as I had zilch!
My Percy BROOKE was Richards son and I knew of only 1 other brother and I couldn't find him!
Well! Richard dropped the 's' on his return to England and I had looked to SA for a BRROKE not BROOKES!! NOW I am on the right track!!

Sonja
Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia.
Growing branches on the tree of Watson, Willison, Draper, Jepson & Foster (Yorkshire), Taggart (Just a twig!), Brooke (South Africa, India & Kent), Carter (Huntingdonshire), Smith (Cambridgeshire),Lacon (Shropshire) and Mason (Lancashire).

This thread: