Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060087092

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Roll Call
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:38:12 +0200

Dear all

In an attempt to remember which person on the list is researching which family, I started making a spreadsheet a few weeks ago, as and when names popped up. The list is by no means complete and I am bound to have left somebody out, but if anyone would like to have a copy - it is in Excel format - I am happy to share it. It already contains over 200 names, and I have repeated names where more than one person is researching that family. Also contains e-mail adresses and contact names.

Regards
Marielle
RESEARCHING: FORD, STRANSHAM, HAYTER, COPELAND, BRADFIELD, TARR, WILSON, MALLEN, LINDORES, MARÉ, PHILLIPS, MIDDLEMAS

This thread: