Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060090549

From: Karen Meeks-Carter <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Listers: WRIGHT DN
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:35:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi Pricilla,

I can do the MOK reference for you when I am next at the library.

Let me know if you still need the lookup.

Regards

Karen Meeks-Carter

Priscilla Taylor <> wrote:
Hi Listers

Is there anyone who could please look up the two DN's for me in Cape Town?

I will pay all costs involved.

DEPOT KAB
SOURCE 1/BKW
TYPE LEERS
VOLUME_NO 7/32
SYSTEM 01
REFERENCE 48/13/49
PART 1
DESCRIPTION ESTATE OF CECIL JOSEPH WRIGHT.
STARTING 1913
ENDING 1913
************************
DEPOT KAB
SOURCE MOK
TYPE LEER
VOLUME_NO 1/1/122
SYSTEM 01
REFERENCE 8496
PART 1
DESCRIPTION WRIGHT, CECIL JOSEPH. DECEASED ESTATE PAPERS.
STARTING 1898
ENDING 1898

Thanks
Priscilla Taylor