Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060130630

From: "Margaret Cox" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Re: HARCOMBE
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:44:58 +1000

Margaret,

I will send you some details off-list. "My " S.A. HARCOMBES are from
Fivehead and Ash Priors near Taunton, Somerset. I have some details - death
certificates for three SA immigrants, John and his 2 cousins Joseph and
Thomas. Three of John's siblings went to N.S.W., Australia around 1841.

I would like to get birth, death & marriage certificates for events in UK,
e.g: John's parents:
Joel HARCOMBE (bapt. 28/10/1787 at North Curry, SOM - son of Joel and
Susannah.) Married 9/11/1812 at Combe Florey, SOM to: Ann EVANS (b. circa
1789/90 at Bagborough, SOM - daughter of William and Elizabeth (Betsy)).

Cheers,
Margaret.