Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060173429

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Contact details of researchers
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:37:09 +0200

Hi all,

Let me quickly say that the list I am keeping was started for my own convenience and only includes members of this particular mailing list, not everyone in SA who is researching families. The one on Conrod's site is far more comprehensive than mine and covers anyone who wants to be on it! (Including myself!). I wanted a quick off-line reference to enable me to respond to other members' queries when relevant names pop up out of the woodwork.

Thanks David for pointing out the possible duplication, and for the offer of census lookups.

Regards
Marielle