Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060503483

From: "Cindy Binks" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Roll Call
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:18:03 +0200

Hello Carol,

I have a MATILDA GODDARD who married THOMAS EMMANUEL PASSMORE in
Grahmastown in 1850, daughter of RALPH and SARAH GODDARD born HERBAGE (1820
Settlers with Willson's Party)

Also for your CLOUGH interest, recorded in the 1916 Who's Who Directory
South Africa, CLOUGH, ERNEST MARSHALL OWEN born at Huddersfield, Yorkshire

Best wishes
Cindy Binks
Randfontein