Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060527974

From: "Rex Farmer" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Re: PRITCHARD
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:06:14 +0100

Hi everyone

With regard to my maternal side there is just one "loose end" that I
wish to tie up.
Extensive research of the PRITCHARD'S of St Helena Island strongly
indicates to me that Stephen James PRITCHARD born St Helena 1802 and
married 1846 to Harriet Penelope (nee PRITCHARD) his cousin, are likely
contenders for the parents of my great grand mother Frances RANDALL (nee
PRITCHARD) born Cape Town C1880 and died Cape Town 1920.

I would be grateful for any further information.

Thanks & regards
Michele Farmer, England UK
Also researching STANLEY,CARR,SCHMIDT

This thread: