Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060540731

From: "sharon marshall" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Trollip
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:38:51 +0200

I wonder...but as I said, I have this person listed as Stephen Harold
TROLLIP 1881-1949 (m Irene Glen Leary) - his father was Samuel Wesley and he
had a grandson Harlold born in 1955. Perhaps Stephen Harold married twice?
Can't remember if I asked you, Pat, but do you have a back-up source for
this - maybe Stephen Harold's father was Harold and I have the wrong info?

I'm beginning to think their surname was actually TROLL...
Sharon