Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060544835

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Roll Call
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:47:15 +0200

Hello Pat

I don't have much research material pertaining to the Transvaal (now
Gauteng).
I went and had a look for MOREHEN at SA Archives.
www.national.archives.gov.za but sadly found nothing.
Don't you perhaps have an address where she stayed?
What religion did she follow?
You say she had a WILL. Who wrote up the WILL?
Maybe get someone to look-up MOREHEN in the telephone directory.
This is not always a good lead to follow, as South Africans have the option
of not having their telephone number listed.

Maybe by checking out these clues you might be able to pinpoint your
research.
Once this has been narrowed down you can ask a researcher in Gauteng to
assist you further.
Researchers in the Gauteng area that you can contact is,

Tessa King
Denis Pretorius
Hugo Slater

Good luck!

Best wishes
Becky
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Researching: HENWICK; HILL; HORN(E); MEREDITH; DEYZEL; LARSEN; WILSON;
LYNAR; HENNING; STERLEY; THECK; BEST; BRAUN, GREENER; GLANVILLE.