Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060553013

From: "Sonja Taylor-Uhlmann" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Jepson
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:03:33 +1000

oo! Ooo! Carol!
Sorry I must have missed your original post/s for JEPSON.........

This was my ggm maiden name! Mary Ann JEPSON b 1859 Lincolnshire
Married
Edward FOSTER b who knows where, and who knows when (as yet! ;) )
They married in Rotherham West Riding in June 1/4 1881.
And subsequently had a tribe of kids!
Martha (my gm) 1884
Jane dob unsure
John & Lilian 1886
and
Lucy 1890

All born Rawmarsh/Parkgate Rotherham.

LMK if there is any connection! Jepson doesn't seem to be a particularly common name.
BTW Mary Ann's mothers maiden name was DRAPER. I have no other children for her as yet, other than Mary Ann.

Warm regards
Sonja

Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia.
Growing branches on the tree of Watson, Willison, Draper, Jepson & Foster (Yorkshire), Taggart (Just a twig!), Brooke (South Africa, India & Kent), Carter (Huntingdonshire), Smith (Cambridgeshire),Lacon (Shropshire) and Mason (Lancashire).

This thread: