Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060581504

From: "Helen Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Wallace
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:58:24 +0200

Hi Sharon

I have been trying to find out about Bertha Aleen Wallace who married
Victor Aldum Roberts. DO you have details on her parents or siblings?
Have a good day.

>>> 08/09/03 10:12AM >>>

Dear all,
I remember someone a while back was looking for WALLACE.
For what it's worth, these are the WALLACEs I have in my database:
Bertha Allen WALLACE (1887-1955) m Victor Alum ROBERTS
Dolly WALLACE m Kenneth Montague STIRK (1903-)
Elizabeth WALLACE (I think this was her married name) m John MARSHALL
on 6 May 1824
Jemima WALLACE (b Glasgow) m William Frances Charles TROLLIP (abt
1877-1952) mm ??AULD
Vivienne WALLACE m Digby Gordon DOLD (1876-1957).

Not sure if any of these are linked, but would appreciate any further
info - especially Elizabeth WALLACE and John MARSHALL. John was an 1820
settler, and I am trying to establish if he was related to 1820 settler
Henry William MARSHALL.

Appreciative as always,

1805 Cape Almanac & Directory now on CD available from SCRIBES Ink.

To join and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy
records, go to:

Please find our disclaimer at

This thread: