Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060586903

From: "Helen Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Roll Call - WHITE
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:28:23 +0200

Hi List

I am just picking up on the White thread to add my two cents worth.
I work with a lady who is married to a decendant of T C White 1820
settler and her father in law is still on the original farm Table Bay in
Grahamstown. I have also read their family book and it is very
interesting. Not sure if there is a connection to the white on the list
at the moment. But can give you the name of the person in Grahamstown
who has all the info if you want it, but off list.

Have a great day.
Helen

>>> 08/08/03 09:03PM >>>
Oopsie :o) Don't worry Colleen.
Has happened to the best of us one time or another.
Welcome to both of you.
Here's hoping that you and 'Aunt Shirl' find a link.

The Presbyterian Church of Pietermaritzburg
combining those of the Presbyterian Church of Natal (1st Church)
and St. Johns Presbyterian Church (2nd Church)
December 1850 to December 1900

WHITE
Baptism

Parents: Henry J. WHITE and Alice MEEK
children:
Alice Clarissa
*1 Feb 1880
=6 May 1881

Grace Penelope
*27 Apr 1882
=18 May 1882

Annie Eleanor
*30 May 1884
=12 Jun 1884

Marriages
William Henry X Elizabeth Mary née THOMPSON 1 Dec 1865 Ref. 1-130A

Please don't forget to look at the List's Archives.
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH/

You can also contact Fay LEA in Cape Town who is also researching
WHITE.

Good Luck!

Best wishes
Becky
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Researching: HENWICK; HILL; HORN(E); MEREDITH; DEYZEL; LARSEN; WILSON;
LYNAR; HENNING; STERLEY; THECK; BEST; BRAUN, GREENER; GLANVILLE