Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060638734

From: "Rex Farmer" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA-IB] Re: PRITCHARD/RANDALL
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:52:14 +0100

Hello Sharon & Marielle
My RANDALL ancestors were James and Rebecca RANDALL from Wilts.who
arrived with the 1820 Settlers on the Weymouth.
My G/G/mother Frances PRITCHARD was married C1898 to Walter Charles
RANDALL She died age 42/43yrs and he remarried Elizabeth
Rundell/Rendell.
The final "link" I am searching for is Frances's parents names to
complete her family tree.
Regards
Michele