Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060757642

From: "Helen Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Cornish Immigrants to SA/ BARAGWANATH/GREENAWAY
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:54:02 +0200

Hi Tony

I wondered who would ask for the BARAGWANATH names. This was the first
name that caught my eye when going thru the list.
BARAGWANATH, John. Redruth. f of Elizabeth, Orlando, John Albert &
Emily. Came to Natal with Byrne Settlers 08.05.1850 and settled at
Richmond. Returned to England for medical attention and died thee about
BARAGWANATH, John Albert. Redruthc1844-1932. h of Adelaide (Trennery).
Baragwanath. m Southeyville, nr Queenstown. f of Orlando Baragwanath who
was discoverer of the Zambian Copperbelt (b Cacudu River, Lady Frere
25.3.1872- Sept 1973, The Downs, Eastern Transvaal).

>>> 08/13/03 08:02AM >>>
Greetings Helen,

Would you look for any GREENAWAY and BARAGWANATH, please?

Thank you,