Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1060802595

From: "sharon marshall" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Researching PAXTON
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:23:15 +0200

I have a Frederick Charles PAXTON as son of Henry Paxton and Mary Susannah
Painter - is this the same person or were there 2 Fredericks?

From Karen: "According to all family info that I have, there is only one
child of the
marriage, namely Florence Emily Plewman Paxton. However William Jervois
(ages ago) gave me only one son, Frederick Ross Paxton. Does anyone have
any clues on this one for me?"

Have these Fredericks perhaps got mixed up?
Sharon