Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061010065

Subject: [ZA-IB] HARDING
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:01:05 EDT

Greetings,
I have recently joined this list and am looking for any information on a
George HARDING born about 1847 in Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. He was a
brother of my gt grandmother. We have a picture of his wife and two boys - date
unknown. I think his wife was called 'Nonie". We also have two postcards sent
from Johannesburg in the early 1900's.

We did some brief looking for George about a year ago and no luck. At this
point he is the only one of the 9 kids on whom we still need some information.

Any leads will be appreciated,
Anne in Aurora IL USA

This thread: