Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061015580

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Welcome Home/Thanks
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:33:00 +0200

May I just say a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful subscribers of this
list.
Could NEVER have done it without you.
Phew! What a learning curve. I now can appreciate just how hard this job
really is.
Thank you for the overwhelming support and encouragement.
May you all be richly blessed.

Best wishes from a very grateful heart.
Becky