Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061024156

From: "Karen Bullen" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] KETTLES
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:55:56 +1200

Hi Becky

Again, not much use here as only Kettle link I have is Jessie Kettle x
Charles Henry Paxton so George Giddy Paxton and Annie Maria Payne.
> KETTLES (maybe a variant of ?) KETTLE

The Robb link is worth looking at further as the couple above also had a
child with Robb as a middle name. Anyone know if Jessie Kettle's mother was
a Robb? However I don't have any Robb's marrying into the Paxton family
directly. There have been lots of Kettle's in Ellen's transcripts and maybe
an answer can be found there.

Regards
Karen

This thread: