Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061201771

From: "Helen Roberts" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] BOLTON
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:16:11 +0200

Good Morning Everyone

This morning I am very excited as with the help of Nolene and Ellen
have confirmed that my ggmother' maiden name was indeed Bolton. Now I
am needing to find out if anyone on the list is researchin BOLTON. All
I know at this stage is that she was Annie Kathleen Bolton b c1865 and
married 1883 at the age of 18 to William Robert Blackbeard. She died in
Durban at the age of 92 or 93. At this stage I dont have any details of
her parents but I am busy checking on the Archives web site to see if I
can find any references.

Have a good day.
Bye
Helen