Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061404296

From: "Margaret Nerine Humphries" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Roll Call - HAITLIE PRINGLE HAYTER
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:31:36 +0200

Hi Sharon
The Susan Stretch who married John Pringle was the daughter of James St
Ledger Stretch
she could not have been the daughter of Charles Lennox Stretch as she was
born in. 1796 and Charles Lennox her brother was born in 1797. for some
reason she has been written down as being Charles's child. Charles and his
wife only had the one child a son who died when he was only a few months
old.

Regards
Margaret