Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061622780

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] KAB LOOKUPS PLEASE
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:17:14 +0200

Dear listers

Could some kind soul look these up for me on a visit to the Cape Archives please?

Source: KAB
MOOC
Vol no. 6/9/187
Ref no: 4242
Date: 1882
Gertrude Johanna FORD born MUNTINGH

KAB
MOOC
Vol no 6/9/775
Ref: 285
Date: 1915
Margaret Frances Gertrude AITCHISON born FORD
Source KAB
CSC
Vol: 2/1/1/446
Ref: 55
1904

Illiquid case Edith Constance THOMPSON born AITCHISON, vs John Reginald THOMPSON. Action to declare the marriage null and of no force.

On this last one I would like to know if there were any children born of this marriage.

Many many thanks,
Marielle

RESEARCHING: FORD, STRANSHAM, HAYTER, COPELAND, BRADFIELD, TARR, WILSON, MALLEN, LINDORES, MARÉ, PHILLIPS, MIDDLEMAS

This thread: