Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061633403

From: "Heather MacAlister" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] REFERENCE BOOKS
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:10:03 +0200

Hello Marielle

Not too sure what edition this one is - but according to my edition it is
pretty outdated - unless anyone there is a 2000 edition. My one was before
the invention of the internet or email !!
cheers
Heather

Heather's South African Genealogy Help List www.genealogy.co.za

Join the Cape Town Family History Society

1805, 1829 & 1849 Cape Almanac now on CD also available now is Women of SA
(1913) completely indexed with married and maiden names and 1259 portraits.
Coming soon is the 1900 Cape Almanac with over 500 pages of residents and
occupations of people in Cape Town from Sea Point to Simonstown -
www.genealogy.co.za/scribes_ink.html

To Join the South African-British Immigrants Mailing List please send an
email to

and type the word
"subscribe" in the Subject line