Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061730786

From: "Nolene Lossau" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] FORT BEAUFORT WESLEYAN METHODIST CAPE BAPTISMS 1851
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:31:25 +0200

Herewith next batch

The handwriting in the register is absolutely appalling in places so please
ensure that you check everything for yourself.

If you spot any errors etc, please let me have the corrections so that I can
amend the database. I have made my best attempt to decipher the writing
(which could be wrong!)and have marked things that I could not decipher with
??
(there are a lot!)

The information come from Items 21 Microfilm# 1560854

The information is in the following order:
Ref (These are my numbers from 1848 as the register does not have numbering
from this year)
Surname First Names
Parents with father's occupation and their address
Birth date (y/m/d)
Baptised date (y/m/d)

291 SLADE Mary Caroline
William Henry and Christina