Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1061889253

From: "Heather MacAlister" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Condolences
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:14:13 +0200

Hi Everyone

It is with sincere condolences to Elsabé Welgemoed as her dear husband
Christo who is a member of our list passed away last Wednesday. According
to Chriselda, his daughter, all his research material will be sent to
GISA in Stellenbosch. Elsabé will be continuing with his research.

To Elsabe, Chriselda and family - our thoughts are with you at this time

Heather

Heather's South African Genealogy Help List www.genealogy.co.za

Join the Cape Town Family History Society

1805, 1829 & 1849 Cape Almanac now on CD also available now is Women of SA
(1913) completely indexed with married and maiden names and 1259 portraits.
Coming soon is the 1900 Cape Almanac with over 500 pages of residents and
occupations of people in Cape Town from Sea Point to Simonstown -
www.genealogy.co.za/scribes_ink.html

To Join the South African-British Immigrants Mailing List please send an
email to

and type the word
"subscribe" in the Subject line

This thread: