Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1062162392

From: "Helen Roberts" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] ROBERTS/ HOBSON/ HAYTER/ related families
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:06:32 +0200

Afternoon everyone

As most of you on the list will know my main research has been the
ROBERTS Family going back to DANIEL JAMES ROBERTS 1820 Settler.
I was searching on the net Google and came across this web site today:
http://4dw.net/5andra/SAFam/d12.htm
or
http://4dw.net/5andra/SAFam/d12.htm
all of my family names on there so someone has beaten me and done the
research already. However I would like to get in touch with the person
who compiled this list as I have a lot more information to add to my
family line, can anyone suggest how who I would contact as I dont see a
contact name on the list, unless I am just having a blonde Friday
afternoon.
Anyone else who has connections to Roberts can also check it out and
see what they think.
I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks
Helen