Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1062245779

From: "Heather MacAlister" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] OWEN
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:16:19 +0200

Hello Lois

Robert Paul Loftus Owen was the son of Capt. Robert Owen and Louisa
Albertina Uri.
Robert Paul was married on the 13/1/1828 in the Lutheran Church Cape Town
to Helena Elizabeth Ziervogel who was born 2/5/1803 and died 26/5/1867. She
was the daughter of Carel Samuel Frederikzoon Ziervogel of Karelskron,
Sweden and Hillegonda Heidenreich.

The couple had twelve children including your Janetta Frederika Louisa Owen
who married Stephanus Sebastian Basson and Helena Dorothea who married
Joseph Petrus Carel Christiaan Basson.
If you would like the rest please let me know and I will email the whole
thing for you.
kind regards
Heather

Heather's South African Genealogy Help List www.genealogy.co.za

Join the Cape Town Family History Society

1805, 1829 & 1849 Cape Almanac now on CD also available now is Women of SA
(1913) completely indexed with married and maiden names and 1259 portraits.
Coming soon is the 1900 Cape Almanac with over 500 pages of residents and
occupations of people in Cape Town from Sea Point to Simonstown -
www.genealogy.co.za/scribes_ink.html

To Join the South African-British Immigrants Mailing List please send an
email to

and type the word
"subscribe" in the Subject line