Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2004-02 > 1078116780

From: "Robin Archer" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Brodie / Jacobs
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:53:00 +0200

Hi Ellen and Wendy,
On Thursday I will go through the Natal Marriages 1880-1883 to try and find
my Gibbins marriage. I have already done so but need to go through them
again if there are any other names I need to keep my eyes open for.
Today I am meeting with 88 year old lady who has lived in Durban all her
life and will be discussing the WHITE< BOISSON>HARRISON> CASS links
Ruth Archer