Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2004-06 > 1086251901

From: "McFerran Family" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Related Listers
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:38:21 +0200

Hi Joan,

I have William FOORD who married Susan YOUNG, whos daughter, Susannah
married John DOUGLAS, who also came out with Tait's party. His
granddaughter Elizabeth Johanna Jacomina DOUGLAS was my great grandmother.
Would love to share info with you!
Also the CLOETE, VAN DER MERWE, and ROUSSOUW

With regards,
Cynthia.