Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2007-05 > 1178817480

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Hart Family
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:18:00 +0100

Hi Gary,
I was entering information into Rootsmagic yesterday and found that it was Jabez HART and Emma HEWSON'S daughter, Elizabeth was the one who was married to George TIBBATTS...this information came to me from her Death Notice sent to me on a disc from Happy Engela in August last year:

DEATH NOTICE
6/9/251 F1931
Name of Deceased: Elizabeth Hart
Birthplace: Grahamstown
Names of Parents of Deceased: Father?
Mother Emma Hart
Age of Deceased 42 years
Condition in Life Farmer's wife
Married
Name of Surviving Spouse. Geo. Tibbatts
Date of Death 19 November 1887
Place of Death: Lady Grey
Names of Children and whether Major or Minor:
Nellie Jane
William Thomas
Alice
Mary
All minors
Whether deceased has left any property, and of what kind. Movable & Immovable
Has deceased left a Will?
Signed. Geo. Tibbatts.
I hope you will agree that that seems to sort out that little mystery.
Groete,
Tombi Peck