Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2007-07 > 1183820243

From: "Dennis Pretorius" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Charles Edward SCOTT x Marjory MacLENNON
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 16:57:23 +0200

Hallo All

I am trying to find any information about the above couple What I know at
the moment is the following:

Charles Edward SCOTT born 18 Jul 1879 in Scotland married Marjory MacLENNON.
It appears that Marjorie passed away before 1949 when Charles died in Ugie
in the Eastern Caape. He is buried in the Ugie cemetery.

According to the death Notice filed in the Cape Archives, Charles and
Marjorie had one child, Marjory Charlotte SCOTT who married Eric Bruce
SANGSTER - the were divirced in Johannesburg in 1968

I would appreciate any additional information about any of the above
people - anything at all !!

Kind regards

Dennis Pretorius, Krugersdorp, South Africa/Suid Afrika
Executive Member of GSSA / Uitvoerende Lid van GGSA
Genealogical Researcher/Genealogiese Navorser
Owner of SAGenealogy E-mail list/Lyseienaar - SAGenealogie poslys
Web address/Webadres:
Telephone/Telefoon: +27-83-679-8541

This thread: