Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2008-03 > 1205734490

From: "Jennifer Kenyon" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] PIKE DNA unites distant relatives South Africa, US, UK
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:14:50 +0200

Hi Delia
Thank you for this message. I don't believe I am paranoid but I don't trust
governments and especially politicians and think your warning is both timely
and clear. We simply don't know to what lengths people will go to find and
then use any information about others, so thanks again.
Best Wishes
Jennifer Kenyon