Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2008-03 > 1206388133

From: "Ian J Trewhella" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Edith DUSTING/James BOSANQUET
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 06:48:53 +1100

Good idea Jill,
I was beginning to think that there may have been a French connection from
the spelling of the name given that I found it consistently.

Look forward to hearing from you and will do what I can to help.

Be aware, though, that I am due to be offline soon as my ISP is closing
down.

Need, still, to try and make alternate arrangements but will do my best.

Ian