Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2008-12 > 1229312245

From: Delia Robertson <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] From Tombi Peck Re: Webber, Dubber, Whitehorn
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 05:37:25 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Webber, Dubber, Whitehorn
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:30:24 -0000
From: Tombi Peck <>

Hi,
I've just realised that one of my husband's cousins had the surname Webber.
His name was Des (Desmond). His wife was Eleanor (I don't have a clue what
her maiden name was). They had a daughter...Cynthia...she was about 12 in
1962...they lived (if I remember correctly) in Primrose East, Germiston. I
remember they had a swimming pool....I caused real frowns of disapproval
when on the 17th January 1966 I went for a dip in my very light cotton
frock...why frowns....my second daughter was born three days later and I was
already 10 days overdue!!
Des had an older brother, Price Webber but I know nothing about him.
Best wishes,
Tombi Peck

This thread: