Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2009-11 > 1258192977

From: "Graham and Jennifer Lloyd" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] HARDING family from Winterton, Colenso, Escort area.
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:02:57 +0200

Hi Rob

Do you have George Penrith (d. 1950) in your tree. he was my biological
grandfather.

Cheers

Jennifer
Graham & Jennifer Lloyd
[Genealogical & Historical Research]
2 Constantia Court
River's End Road
Plumstead 7800
Cape Town
South Africa
Tel: +0027 (0)21 7974875
Mobile: 0824037343
email:
http://southafricanfamily.com

I'm not stuck, I'm Ancestrally challenged

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain