SOUTH-AFRICA-ORANGE-FREE-STATE-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-ORANGE-FREE-STATE > 2012-02 > 1330520106

From: shirley paladin <>
Subject: [ZA-OFS] OFS - FAURESMITH ANGLICAN BAPTISMS 1863 - 1907 - Part 33 -End of Register
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:55:06 +0200

Baptisms solemnized in the (Anglican) Parish of Fauresmith in the
Orange Free State in the Year 1863-1907
The information has been transcribed from the Anglican Church
Archives, University of the Witwatersrand
S-AF2001D_Bapt-1863-1907-BFN-Fauresmith

Please contact me if there are any corrections or any questions and
also please note that I am transcribing exactly as I read it. The
Vicars handwriting is often illegible and there are spelling mistakes
and he often spells the same surname differently so I will add a (?)
if I am not sure

End of Register:

Page 98

Entry # 777