SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 1997-11 > 0880879772

From: "Michael Whelan" <>
Subject: Re: Sorry...more geography.
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 10:49:32 +0200

Hi Vince,
There is a Sersants Rivier ( 19 deg. 34min E & 34deg. 6min S ) about 20 Km
North West of Caledon near the town of Genadenal and Greyton in the West
Cape.

Hope this helps

Mike Whelan
Johannesburg
Whelan , O'Donoghue , Kilfoil , Sandham , Tiernay.

----------
@smtp-gw01.ny.us.ibm.net:@smtp-gw01.ny.us.ibm.net:
> Subject: Sorry...more geography.
> Date: Saturday, 29 November, 1997 5:36 PM
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Does anyone know where Serjant's River is? I suspect it is near Caledon,
> Western Cape.
> Secondly, Michiel Muller arrived at the Cape 1735 from a place called
> Mercheid, Mitskidde or Meerkerk. Any ideas?
>
> Still searching,
> Vince Otto
> E-mail:
> Http://www.parsonstech.com/genealogy/trees/jotto/otto.htm Toronto,
> Canada "Best place to live according to United Nations" Otto, Lourens,
> Erasmus, Bezuidenhout, Faulds, Spidoni, Norris

This thread: