SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 1998-05 > 0895617913

From: Wally & Elrine Greig <>
Subject: Re: Boer POW Records
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 15:45:13

At 10:01 AM 5/19/98 +0000, you wrote:

Greetings from Cape Town!
This is nothing to do with thw main gist of your letter, but I centred down
on the surname of Engelbrecht like a homing pidgeon: are you MAYBE related
to the guy who married my dad's cousin? He was "Oom Ben Engelbrecht",
married my dad's cousin, Martie Janse van Rensburg, and had [I think}4
children: Jannie, Martie, Gertjie and Benje. It would be super to be in
touch with that branch of my dad's family again.

Kind regards
Elrine Greig [nee Botha]

>You can count me in to help with the typing.
>
>--
>Louis Engelbrecht
>http://www.bigfoot.com/~Boerseun
>
>Netsys International (Pty) Ltd
>http://www.netsys.co.za
>

>Who controls the past controls the
>future; who controls the present
>controls the past
> -- George Orwell

>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\ReBoerPO.htm"

This thread: