SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 1998-05 > 0895855058

From: "Rita Sondergaard" <>
Subject: Re: Boer POW Records
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 16:37:38 -0000

Hi Conrod,
I replied to you on this a while ago, and mentioned that I was happy to
capture some of the data for you. What I was wondering is : while you're
all still discussing what and how of the details databases etc the data
could so long be captured in access or excel and then uploaded into a
required format with minimal changes if any. I am happy to start on this
so long and you can either fax or photocopy some of the pages and get them
to me (if we both live close enough) and I'll begin.

Just a suggestion.
Cheers Rita.

This thread: