SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 1999-02 > 0919878641

From: "Hickman Family" <>
Subject: Re: Twentyman Info Inside
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:50:41 +0200

Jennifer Leighton -

Thank you so, so much. I had no idea of that story, although Margaret Cairns
is my grandfathers cousin and has done much research in our family tree. I
knew of the people you refer to - William Twentyman and his wife Annie
Arderne are very deffinitely in our family tree).

Thanks again for the interesting info.

Phillipa Hickman