SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 1999-11 > 0941706097

From: "Metlife (14 Long St)" <>
Subject: RE: Amglo-Boer War Reflections
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:01:37 +0200

Dear Listers
All I wish to say Is Amen !
As you said America to the Indians, England to the Celts, etc. etc. etc!!
Let him OR
they who are INNOCENT or not guilty, throw/cast the first stone !
We are all passers-by in this world and after all is "given or taken or
stolen or claimed or what-so-ever", all the land, sea, etc., is the Property
of the All Mighty who created Heaven & Earth and we
beter take THAT into consideration. We are here just
as renters not as proprietors. Pardon if my English is not 100% correct. We
should not read the letters that upset us, IF we do, SMILE & DELETE!! Live &
let live, everybody has their own view, DO not add "fuel
to the fire".
Let us rather use that energy to help others and ourselves to search for our
ancestors, or to give somebody a helping ear/hand/compliment!
Kind regards
Elize