SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-02 > 0951288390

From: Janet Melville <>
Subject: RE: EA JOUBERT (Born CHURCH)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:46:30 +0200

In the Lady Grey cemetery information there is an EA Joubert nee Church Died
25.12.1919 aged 37 years
then
Gideon Joubert born 15.2.1853 died 27.3.1934 and Carolina E Joubert nee
Engela born 23.8.1862 died 22.2.1929
You should get the death notice for EA Joubert nee Church. if you cant let
me know and I will see if we can find one on Thursday at the LDS when they
are open

Janet Melville
Computer Assistant
Dept of Computer Science and Information Systems
University of Port Elizabeth
P O Box 1600, Port Elizabeth. 6000
Tel: 041-5042652 W: 041-379-2077
Sel: 082-8011372