SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-02 > 0951328960

From: Dalene Oertel <>
Subject: Re: EA JOUBERT (Born CHURCH)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:02:40 +0200

Hi Hope Family and friends,

Thanks for all the information on the CHURCH family. Thanks to you my
database is starting to look better. I have "South African Genealogies"
Vol. 1 - 5. It helps a lot but in many cases it just does not go far enough
and sometimes there is a factor of doubt. It is always nice to get more
information from the friends on this list. "South African Genealogies"
gives you the skeleton, the friends on this list give you the flesh. Peter
Church has been of great assistance in this particular case.

Regards,
Dalene Oertel.