SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-03 > 0953572348

From: "Val de Kock" <>
Subject: PHOTOGRAPHS
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:12:28 +0200

Hi Listers,
I put a few of the 1820/British Setters photos that I have on line so that people can see what I have and where I need so many more.
I want to add Elizabeth (Betsy) HUDDLESTONE and her husband Wynand WESSELS. Betsy was only 5 when they landed in the Cape.

Once again I appeal to all geneology 'nuts' to send me as amny photographs of the 1820/British settlers and their decendants.
I am also starting to collect Dutch/Afrikaans photos. These will then also be avaialable on CD or from me if is only a few people. I have many photos of the de Plessis, van der Walt and some of the de Kock family. I am not going to try to research these families as better people than I have already done most of the research.
Once again I am appealing for PHOTOGRAPHS with a little info to put them onto CD or onto a Web site.
Regards
Val de Kock

This thread: