SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-03 > 0953583702

From: "David Barlow" <>
Subject: Re: PHOTOGRAPHS
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:21:42 +1100

On line where, Val?

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Val de Kock <>
To: <>
Date: Tuesday, 21 March 2000 4:14
Subject: PHOTOGRAPHS

>Hi Listers,
>I put a few of the 1820/British Setters photos that I have on line so that
people can see what I have and where I need so many more.
>I want to add Elizabeth (Betsy) HUDDLESTONE and her husband Wynand WESSELS.
Betsy was only 5 when they landed in the Cape.

>Once again I appeal to all geneology 'nuts' to send me as amny photographs
of the 1820/British settlers and their decendants.
>I am also starting to collect Dutch/Afrikaans photos. These will then also
be avaialable on CD or from me if is only a few people. I have many photos
of the de Plessis, van der Walt and some of the de Kock family. I am not
going to try to research these families as better people than I have already
done most of the research.