SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-03 > 0953859214

From: WAYNE-LEIGH NEFDT <>
Subject: Re: cowling
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 02:53:34 +0200

Any message sent by Anne Doggett seems to have this problem attached to it.
I would suggest NOT pushing your "reply to sender" button or leaving any
mail attachment from this member on your forwarded mail, as it always seems
to search for the Japanese text that she obviously has installed on her
machine. Just as I'm sure it looked for it when you opened this mail due to
Anne's mail at the bottom of this message. Notice that the text in your "To"
and "Subject" lines are also odd!!

Wayne NEFDT