SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-03 > 0953876672

From: "David & Barbara Clark" <>
Subject: Re: cowling
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:44:32 -0800

I get the same error message shown below everytime I try to read any
discussion messages involving COWLING.

Heading:- INTERNET EXPLORER INSTALL ON DEMAND
To display language characters correctly you need to download & install the
following components.

Japanese Text Display Support

Download size 27 MB Download time 23 minutes

This problem has occurred a number times earlier in the week. What do I do
to overcome this problem. Delete doesn't work on the first attempt it then
shows the discussion which I can then delete.

HELP

David Henry Mclean Clark