SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-03 > 0954057265

From: "African Queen" <>
Subject: Master's Office Cape Town
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:54:25 +0200

I was at the masters office two weeks ago - as usual those big beautiful
books are left strewn around the place, pages are falling out and missing -
there is no supervision and lord knows who helps themselves to pages when no
one is there. People are starting to write comments and changing dates in
the books........!!!!

I don't know about them sorting out the trust files, but they should sort
out those estate index's before all is lost !!!!!

Heather - Cape Town