SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-03 > 0954314080

From: "Neil Bloy" <>
Subject: Re: Master's Office Cape Town : Spreadsheet programme
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:14:40 +0200

Hi Adelbert

Might I butt in and suggest using Excel as the GSSA are using this
spreadsheet programme for the cemetery recording and it may prove useful for
all our projects both national and local to be on the same programme. This
would then make life a lot easier if we swop information between provinces
and/or branches of societies etc.

Regards
Wendy Bloy